A Day in the Life is the eleventh episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on November 29, 1991. It was directed by John Tracy and written both by Robert Griffard and Howard Adler.
A crew from the TV series America Up Close does a documentary on the new Foster-Lambert blended family. However, all the camera crew can capture is the usual friction between the Foster and Lambert children. While Frank and Carol struggle to salvage the documentary, Dana decides her siblings and step-siblings need to put aside their hostility for once until the crew finishes taping. They attempt to get along during a game of Monopoly, but it doesn't take long until the hostilities are unleashed again, and paper money is flying everywhere. Also, Cody and Penny both try to become superstars.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker