Beauty Contest is the twenty-second episode of the final first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on March 27, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Joe Fisch.
Port Washington's Lodge elects Frank as first deputy Grand Mallard. So he can coach Cody to pledge as new member, and supervise that his project isn't too ludicrous even for that bunch. He also gets to MC the Mother and Miss Mallard pageant. Karen sees that as her first step to a modeling career, so Carol can't refuse entering, nor leave after judge Howard overdoes his customary 'flirting'. The grand day arrives for both.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker