First Anniversary is the fourth episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on October 11, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Julia Newton.
Frank and Carol have different approaches to communication, which leads to a fight about anniversary gifts. Frank's nephew, Cody Lambert, arrives in town for the weekend and J.T. makes a bet with Cody that he can't get a date with Dana.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker
- First appearance of Cody Lambert.
- Dana goes on a date with Cody to spite J.T., but ends up mortified when Cody announces that he's in love with her.