Frank & Son is the fifth episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on October 18, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by Robert Griffard and Howard Adler.
J.T. goes to work for Frank's company, but things don't work out very well. Still in need of extra cash, J.T. turns to Carol, who makes him her "shampoo boy", a job J.T. really enjoys since he gets to be around pretty girls. Meanwhile, Dana and Al each become frustrated with their school assignments; Dana needs to build a birdhouse for shop class, while Al needs to write a book report on Tom Sawyer. The two agree to switch assignments, but Brendan prods their consciences.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker