He Wanted Wings is the twenty-first episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on March 27, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Joe Fisch.
As Frank gets close to turning forty, Carol begins to worry that he will have a mid-life crisis, and run off with a younger girl. She starts prodding him about dreams he may have missed out on, and when he mentions that he used to want to get his pilot's license, she gets him flying lessons. The instructor (George Wyner) is going through a rough time, though, and almost crashes the plane in an effort to end it all. Carol knocks him out, and Frank has to take control of the plane. They end up getting down safely, and apologizes to Frank for trying to give him a mid-life crisis, when he didn't have one. Meanwhile the girls fight over making Frank's cake. Also, Cody and J.T try to install a showerhead for Frank's birthday.
Cats and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker