Home Alone is the fourteenth episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on January 3, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written by John B. Collins.
Frank and Carol go away on a romantic weekend for two, but when they arrive the hotel is not at all what they had in mind. Meanwhile, Dana is put in charge of the house which proves a challenge when she allows each sibling to have two friends over and news spread that there's a party at their house.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker