Rules of the House is the third episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on October 4, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by Allan Eisenstock and Larry Mintz.
Carol's penchant for micromanaging the household had worked well for the Fosters, but it isn't with the Lamberts now part of the family. Frank objects to his having to cash in special "tokens" that will allow him to watch 30 minutes of television, but that's nothing compared to how Al feels about Carol's rules. When Carol refuses to accept Al's criticism, she announces plans to move to Milwaukee to live with her grandmother.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker