The Dance is the second episode of the first season in this television sitcom on Step by Step, that originally aired from ABC on September 27, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by John B. Collins.
Frank wants to take Carol to an expensive restaurant, but Carol has agreed to be on the committee of Al's dance. After being dumped by a boy, Al stays in the dumps until she's rescued by Mark's science fair pen pal: Steve Urkel. And since Frank can't take Carol out, he shows up at the school dance and finds a way to work in a little romance anyway.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Patrick Duffy as Frank Lambert
- Suzanne Somers as Carol Foster Lambert
- Brandon Call as J.T. Lambert
- Christine Lakin as Al Lambert
- Josh Byrne as Brendan Lambert
- Staci Keanan as Dana Foster
- Angela Watson as Karen Foster
- Christopher Castile as Mark Foster
- Patrika Darbo as Penny Baker
- Peggy Rea as Ivy Baker
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Steve Urkel is a character from Family Matters played by Jaleel White.
- It was a minor crossover with Family Matters, which was also produced by Step by Step's production companies Bickley-Warren Productions, Miller-Boyett Productions and Lorimar Television/Warner Bros. Television, and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution